Stop the Bleed – Georgia
REGIONAL STOP THE BLEED – GEORGIA COORDINATORS
- EMS Region 1 | Scott Lewis | 423-790-2842 | GARTAC01@gmail.com
- EMS Region 2 | Kyle Gibson | 850-450-1376 | Kyle.Gibson@NGHS.com
- EMS Region 3 | Mark Peters | 770-815-1367 | GaRTAC03@gmail.com
- EMS Region 4 | Stephanie Jordan | 470-686-1174 | Gartac04@gmail.com
- EMS Region 5 | Kristal Smith | 478-288-0708 | email@example.com
- EMS Region 6 | Billy Kunkle | 706-604-4234 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMS Region 7 | Billy Kunkle | 706-604-4234 | email@example.com
- EMS Region 8 | Allen Owens | 229-392-0221 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMS Region 9 | Stephanie Gendron | 912-350-7174 | RTAC9@gtcnc.org
- EMS Region 10 | Karen Pittard | 706-475-7032 | email@example.com
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS AND DOCUMENTS
SCHOOL RESPONSE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
All school training should be organized by/reported to each Regional Stop the Bleed Coordinator (listed above) to ensure best efforts and avoid duplication. Each school is required to have a minimum of 10 individuals trained. After training has been completed, the school will be awarded 12 Georgia Trauma Commission Bleeding Control kits to be placed strategically around the school. For each school, there must be a Participation Agreement and Training Roster submitted to your Regional STB-GA Coordinator (listed above) AND to Billy Kunkle firstname.lastname@example.org after the completion of each training.
SCHOOL BUS PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
All school systems and or districts trainings should be organized by and reported to each Regional Stop the Bleed Coordinator (listed above) to ensure the best efforts and avoid duplication. Each Georgia public school system or district should train the maximum amount of school bus drivers, substitute drivers, and assistant drivers, as possible. After the training has been completed, the system or district will be awarded the appropriate amount of Georgia Trauma Commission Bleeding Control kits based upon the school bus count in each individual system or district. For each system or district, Training Rosters must be submitted to your Regional STB-GA Coordinator (listed above) AND to Billy Kunkle at email@example.com after the completion of each training.
Healthcare providers including physicians, nurses, paramedics, EMTs, and first responders are all eligible to teach the Stop the Bleed Course. Simply log in to www.bleedingcontol.org and register as an instructor. This will provide you with access to the most up to date information and training materials.
Required Training Materials and Documentation:
Stop the Bleed Kit
The GTC worked with North American Rescue to secure pricing on the GTC individual bleeding control kits for any Georgia citizen or entity wanting to privately purchase kits. The price has been secured through June 2019.
North American Rescue
Cost per kit: $39.98
Item #: 85-1563