On Friday , October 11th the Trauma Commission staff and OEMS/T will hold a Trauma Center orientation class in Forsyth, Georgia at the Georgia Public Safety and Training Center in Room 219D from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM. The orientation/refresher course will be led by our Executive Director, Liz Atkins, Renee Morgan with OEMS/T, our Business Operations Officer, Katie Hamilton.
Items to be covered:
- Templates and Annual Score Cards
- New PBP Metrics
- New Quarterly OEMST reports
- Report Writing Assistance and Overview
- 80% threshold guidance and discussion
- Hands on Trouble Shooting
- Roundtable discussion and question & answer period
If you are someone at your facility would benefit from this orientation, please sign up via the link below by Monday October 1st.
All details about this orientation will be posted to the Georgia Trauma Commission website. If you are unable to attend in October, please know we will be holding additional sessions as needed.