The Georgia Trauma Care Network Commission approved the FY2020 proposed budget of $ 264,247.00 for Regional System Improvement Grants. Every Regional Trauma Advisory Council is eligible to apply for the grant. Please have completed applications and proposal with budget information submitted by January 2, 2020.
Submit all applications to: email@example.com
For additional information please contact us (706) 841-2800
The Georgia Trauma Commission will host a Trauma Skills lab in Region VI on Friday, January 17, 2020
at Southeast Technical College in Swainsboro, Georgia. If you are interested in attending ,
please register here :surveymonkey.com/r/9TG6S7Z
Please note that the meeting will be held at Gold Cross EMS, located at 4328 Wheeler Road in Martinez, beginning at 1pm.
Lunch will be provided by Gold Cross.
The following committees will meet prior to the EMS Council meeting:
- Training Committee – 9:30am to 10:30am
- EMS Director’s Meeting – 10:30am to 11:30am
- RTAC Meeting – 11:30am to 12:30pm
- May 5, 2016 at 11:30am-12:30pm- Location- TBD
- August 4, 2016 at 11:30am-12:30pm- Location- TBD
- November 3, 2016 at 11:30am-12:30pm- Location- TBD