The Georgia Trauma Program Orientation will be held on Tuesday, 9/11/2018 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Georgia Public Safety Training Center (GPSTC) in classroom 112. The GPSTC is located at 1000 Indian Springs Drive, Forsyth, GA 31029.
Please reply to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend by 12 noon next Friday, 9/7 so your name will be included on the gate roster. The attendance roster must be provided to the main gate entry staff at least 48 hours prior to the class.
Due to new security measures at the GPSTC, it may take a little longer to enter the training center. Below are some tips for entering GPSTC:
- A photo ID in the form of a Driver’s License or other government issued identification card is required to verify attendance and to enter the campus. Please have the ID ready when approaching the gate.
- Notify the staff at the gate of the purpose for entering the GPSTC and the location you are going to inside.
- The gate will have more questions for you if your name is not listed on the roster.
- Please make the appropriate travel time adjustments to enter the gate and arrive timely for the orientation.
The following items will be discussed during the orientation.
- MOA Review
- Quarterly Reports
- Data Downloads
- Feedback Forms
- Contracts Review
- Invoicing – Quarters 1-4
- Reporting funds use at end of FY
- GQIP Collaborative – TQIP
Please bring any questions, suggestions or concerns regarding the Georgia Trauma Program for discussion.
We hope to see you there.